Monday 9 December 2019

Musical Xmas Tree



Hi Hi!

Isn't my Christmas tree pretty? It has candy canes and colored balls and a star on it. It even has working lights! But you know what is the best part of the tree? No? Well, I'll tell you then... It's the different shaped ornaments you see there. There are a tree and a bell and a tree with a bird shape cut in it. These ornaments are special for two reasons, one because there is one for each of my closest family members - Daddy, my big sister, and my twin sister. And the second reason is that they are musical! They actually play Christmas carols! And they swing back and forth too. How awesome is that? :)

Item: So Silly Joyful Season Musical Ornaments by So Silly Interactive Toys

The event it's at right now: SL Christmas Expo 2019

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment