Friday 13 December 2019

Waiting for Santa!


Hi Hi!

Today is such a nice day that it shouldn't take Santa too long to get here. Until he does, I'm going to wait here by his chair and think of what I want to ask him for. And of course all the questions I have for him like what his favorite cookies are and what kind of milk he likes. Oh and I wanna know how his reindeer fly too! And where does he get his magic? So many questions that need answers. I bet he has questions too, but the main one about if I was good or bad, well it doesn't matter does it? After all, I'm cute! And cute kids don't go on the naughty list, right?

Outfit: Winter Jammies (Too Cute) Fits TDB Fitted/Bebe and Youth by Wyld Panda

The event it's at: To the Moon and Back Event

Merry Christmas~

No comments:

Post a Comment